Our mission as a Forensic Science program is to develop professional, ethical graduates or undergraduates whose competence in problem-solving, legal analysis and application, quantitative reasoning, investigation and scientific laboratory procedures can be applied to immediate employment or advanced study.
FFSI has a mission for Produce Forensic professional with
• Education through Investigation
• Critical thinking and analysis abilities
• Laboratory skills to exacting standards of precision and care
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to apply diverse information to solve a real problem
• To impart High Quality Education of International Standards.
• To carry out detailed knowledge in the area of Forensic Science e.g. Forensic Biology and
Serology, Forensic Science and Crime Investigation, Question Documents and Finger Prints,
Forensic Medicines and Toxicology, Forensic Psychology and Cyber Forensic.
Fondelco Forensic Science Institute Objectives:
• Develop critical thinking and analysis in a stepwise fashion that builds through the sequence of courses.
• Develop problem-solving skills in a stepwise fashion that builds through the sequence of courses.
• Culminate in a capstone course experience that requires synthesis of diverse skills and abilities in the solution
of a real problem.
• Laboratory skills to exacting standards of precision and care, including spectroscopic and wet chemical
methods of analysis, microscopy, molecular biotechnologic methods, comparative, and preparation of
• Approach analysis of evidence without bias.
• Develop a conceptual understanding of criminal justice system, rules of evidence, legal system.
• Develop oral and written communication skills through the sequence of courses, with particular attention to
development of the ability to present technical information without bias, at a variety of levels.