Crime Scene Investigation
A crime scene is any location that may be associated with a committed crime. Crime scenes contain physical evidence that is pertinent to a criminal investigation. In Crime Scene Investigation, experts investigate and reconstruct crime scenes using scientific evidence and logical analysis. In crime scene investigation following steps.
• Visit the scene of incidents or scene of crime like hit and run , theft, burglary sexual assault ,murder and suicide etc.
• Protection of crime scene
• Photographing the crime scene
• Videotaping the crime scene
• Sketching the crime scene
• Taking notes at the crime scene
• Searching for evidence like hair, fibre, glass, blood, bullet, fingerprints etc. from crime scene
• Collection and packing of evidence
• Reconstruction of crime scene